Monday, June 4, 2012

Running Practice

Me holding my practice plan!

Not much to report today. Went to the gym per usual, ate lunch and was pretty productive in the afternoon. I got a text this morning from one of the coaches asking Diane and me to plan practice! We put our brains together and came up with a good practice plan:
  • Run and do active warm ups
  • Warm up throwing
  • 4 corner drill throwing around the bases
  • Hitting stations: top/bottom hand tee drills, bunting and tee drills
  • Hit front toss on the field
 As I was throwing front toss, it started to rain. People at the end didn't get that many cuts, but we finished just before it started to downpour. We got out of running around the lake at the end because of the rain.

Overall, I'd say my first practice plan was SUCCESSFUL! I will definitely feel more confident in the next practices I get to run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment