Monday, July 30, 2012

EMPLOYED!

Today was almost a completely normal day--breakfast, gym work out, lunch, computer time, practice, dinner, reading...

EXCEPT...I GOT A JOB OFFER AND ACCEPTED!!!!!

2 years of stress about what I'll be doing after college is over, and I am employed!!!

Come October 1, I will be the Assistant Pitching Coach at Stony Brook University in New York. It's about an hour outside of the city and 2 hours away from Meredith.

I am thrilled right now about this opportunity and I am relieved to have the next step in life figured out. I'll be able to work on a Master's Degree while I'm there, probably in Higher Education Administration or Student Affairs. But I have some time to think about that...

Now time to find an apartment. Know anyone looking for a roommate? :)

1 comment: