Monday, August 13, 2012

Överraskning!

Lina is leaving to go back to college on Thursday, so Diane and I decided to have a going away party for her at the Dungeon. I love throwing parties! We invited the whole team via Facebook and made it an optional pot luck. Girls were quick to volunteer to bring things, so it looked like we would have a good spread of food options. Yesterday I messaged them all again with the secret sneaky plan! :)

A few days ago, Diane and I asked Lina to hang out with us tonight since she would be leaving soon and we wanted to spend time with her. At practice, I handed off a key to the apartment to Lisa so she could go to the Dungeon while Diane, Lina and I stopped at Prima to get dinner. I ended up riding my bike to practice so I went to the Dungeon to wait with the other girls for Diane and Lina to get home from Prima. The anticipation was fun! The girls tried to teach me how to say "Surprise" in Swedish, (Overraskning), but I couldn't say it right. We dimmed the lights, closed the blinds and hid. The surprise got a little messed up since Diane forgot her keys and Lisa opened the door and then she had to quickly think up a reason for why she would be at our apartment, but Lina was surprised nonetheless.

We had two pizzas, sodas, chips, Swedish chocolates, grapes, watermelon, ice cream and Diane and I made chocolate balls. Our team had a really good showing with about 12 people here. It was really fun, and I think Lina had a good time. Love my team! 


No comments:

Post a Comment