Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shopping and Fika

We were told at yesterday's practice that it would rain all day today, so Diane and I planned a roomie day. We started with a trip to the gym. I did some weights instead of my typical elliptical work out, and I'm already feeling it. It is very weird to not HAVE to do any workouts since I don't have a Harvard summer workout manual, but I still feel the need to get my heart pumping.

After the gym trip, we ventured somewhere we surprisingly haven't spent that much time in the past two months: the mall! Diane was on the lookout for neon shorts, and I was just browsing. We both were very successful at our first store, H&M. I found a great navy, polka dot dress that reminded me of my current favorite show, Mad Men. We browsed through several more stores, but eventually decided that we really just missed Target, Charlotte Russe and Forever 21. After a few hours of shopping, we decided to stop for fika. I had a delicious raspberry tart with vanilla pudding on top--YUM!

The rest of the day was spent cooped up inside to avoid the rain, (aside from a dinner trip to Prima). We finished our roomie day by watching a movie. Nice and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment