Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rice Krispies Treats

I let myself sleep in a little today since we got back last night around 2:30am. When I got up, I watched some TV, and then when Diane got up, we made rice krispies treats for the workers at Prima to thank them for feeding us all summer. (Diane and I just had a major debate about the spelling of the dessert--krispy or krispies?). I'm definitely excited to go home and bake so I won't have to convert tablespoons and cups to grams and deciliters, and I'm also excited to use an oven again! The workers seemed to be very happy when we delivered the treats when we got lunch. 



After lunch, we met up with Tess's friend, Caitlin, to go into town to find Skovde souvenirs. On our way there, we stopped at the playground and played on the zip line--pretty fun. I found some postcards and then we walked back to the dungeon where we hung out for a little bit while Caitlin waited for Tess to get back home.


I made myself Swedish pancakes for dinner--yum! After that, I had an 'interview' with potential roommates for a room in a house in Stony Brook. Fingers crossed that I figure out a housing arrangement this week so I won't be homeless when I go back to the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment