Friday, September 21, 2012

Swedish Celebrities

The culmination of our season has finally arrived. We play our final game(s) tomorrow in the last matches of the championship series. For those just tuning in, we are currently 2-0 in the best of 5 series against Leksand, and so we need to win 1 of the next 3 games. It is our ideal plan to win the first game at noon so we can drive home and celebrate! We are leaving really early (5:30!) to get to the games, but I plan on sleeping on the way up. I am not allowed to pitch the first game, so I think Tess will pitch, (if she isn't too hurt). No matter who pitches, I hope we come out and score at least 5 runs in the first inning! If we should happen to lose the first game, I will be allowed to pitch the next one and hopefully we can win it then. Can't wait!

Another exciting update--today, the local news channel came to our practice, (despite the rain!), and filmed us to put together a segment. I even got to do an interview! It was definitely fun to watch the clip, and I can honestly say I've never been sub-titled before! Diane looked fierce hitting. Check it out below:

Me being interviewed

1 comment: